It needed a fair amount of work...the bottom and top were chipped, so I filled them in and sanded. The top drawer was a mess, so I replaced the bottom and then glued and nailed the sides and front back together. One of the front wood wheels is missing, but it still has the caster so you can hardly tell. I am going to try and sell it with the wheel missing and later, if I need to replace it, I will. I found the wheels pretty cheap on eBay. Anyway, once it was solid again I painted it with a custom mix turquoise...I love this color!
Hey look at that! She kinda matches one of the nightstands!
Linking up here: