Thursday, March 21, 2013

House Exterior Update

For those of you who have followed along from my blog beginning, you will remember our house started out looking like this...
 

Is that really our house??  Then we got our new roof and new paint and it looked like this...


Now we have one more update to add, besides the new flowers and trimmed trees...


Can you see them?  Solar panels!  We decided our electric bills were completely ridiculous and something needed to be done!  Hubby did all the nerdy necessary calculations and solar was the way to go.  I was hoping that the panels would not be seen from the front, but with 28 panels...impossible.  At least they don't look as bad as I was imagining.  So sun...do your thing! 

1 comment:

  1. They only reason I noticed them was because you said they were being installed and my hubby looked for them! =)

    ReplyDelete